BTC Welcomes Sean Hahn to Our Team
Building Technology Consultants, Inc. (BTC) is pleased to announce that Mr. Sean Hahn, EIT has joined BTC as an Associate Engineering Consultant.
Mr. Hahn has earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering and his Master of Engineering degree in Structural Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology at Chicago, Illinois in 2017.
Prior to joining BTC, Sean was a restoration engineering intern with Walker Restoration Consultants in Chicago and worked as a transmission line engineering intern for Dashiell Corporation in Glen Ellyn, Illinois. He also worked as a construction engineering intern for H.W. Lochner, Inc. in Chicago, Illinois from 2012 to 2015. Sean’s professional experience includes:
- Assisting in structural design calculations for structural repairs to various types of building systems;
- Investigation of deterioration, water leakage issues, and construction deficiencies in parking garages;
- Construction administration services; and
- Assisting in preparation of repair documents.
During his college career, Mr. Hahn received several awards, including:
- Sidney A. Guralnick Scholar Award, Chicago, Illinois; Illinois Institute of Technology
- AISC/ Associated Steel Erectors of Chicago Scholar, Chicago, Illinois; AISC
More information about Sean and his experience can be found at:
The BTC family welcome Sean as we continue to integrate talented and driven individuals committed to assisting our clients resolve their building performance problems.